What is this community about?
In this community, I’m expecting to focus on internet technologies from the perspective of programming, project management, and sometimes business planning. The majority of my career has been consultation in the area of web application development; though, I have prioritized decentralized internet solutions in recent years. My posts will typically be
- Explaining technologies and how they apply in the world
- Opinions about programming languages, tools, and services
- Analyzing software architectures
- Updates on projects I am following or involved in
- Occasional “How-to” articles
Matt might know what?
There are too many answers to this question. We can rule out “everything”, because that is impossible; and “something”, because I know that red is not green. Some say the only thing you can really know is that which is true by definition. The answer that I am hoping for is “Reality”. How can someone know Reality when they see it? As Philip K. Dick put it “Reality is that which continues to exist even when you stop believing in it.”
Well put Mr. Dick…well put :)
I thought it would be funny to call it “The Intelligence Community” but I didn’t like how narcissistic it sounded. So I changed the name to “Matt Might Know”, but that doesn’t change the URL. At least it isn’t something worse like “iheartcovid” or “myflippedwasteband”.
Send me a message
If the message can be seen publicly, please tag me in your post using @brisebom. Otherwise, you can send private messages to email@example.com
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy